Digital book valued at $20 will allow you to travel more peacefully. Request it for free when you book your car online at www.adobecar.com and find out how to avoid being a victim of the most recurrent crimes that occur in the country.
Is Costa Rica a safe country?
Yes, and it is also beautiful and extraordinary. Then you might wonder why you need this eBook with the best tourist safety tips. The answer is simple: Although Costa Rica is considered a peaceful destination; it is not immune to the crime, assaults and fraud that occur around the world.
For this reason, GOPlaya created truthful, clear and transparent content that will allow Adobe Rent a Car’s customers to learn in 80 pages everything they need to know before setting foot in Costa Rica.
The “Q&A about Tourist Safety in Costa Rica“ eBook costs around $20. However, Adobe Rent a Car gives this exclusive benefit to its direct foreigner’s customers for free when they book their cars online at www.adobecar.com.
How can you get it?
Within a few days of making your reservation online, you will receive an email with the steps to access this unique product.
To create this eBook, GOPlaya met with security experts, and gathered all the information offered by official agencies such as the Instituto Costarricense de Tursimo (Costa Rican Tourism Institute (ICT)), the Ministerio de Ambiente y Energía (Ministry of Environment and Energy (MINAE)), the Sistema Nacional de Áreas de Conservación (National System of Conservation Areas (SINAC)), professional medical colleges and specialized organizations in marine currents.
This digital book is a compilation of the best safety information you will find in the country, written in a very simple format of questions and answers so you can clarify all your concerns.
The document is divided into the following topics: Medical services, transportation and driving, wildlife, national parks, volcanoes, daily life, adventure, marine currents, hotels, tour guides and restaurants.
Yes, we are the country of ‘pura vida’, but don’t be overconfident. Follow the tips you read in the “Q&A about Tourist Safety in Costa Rica” eBook and enjoy the most incredible beaches and destinations.
How will this guide help you on your journey?
- Travelers can be victims of different crimes, however, there are four that are most frequently repeated in Costa Rica. Get to know what these crimes are and how you can avoid them.
- You’ll learn to identify when there are marine currents at Costa Rica’s beaches and where you can swim more peacefully. Avoid taking risks into the sea.
- How much, on average, does a medical consultation cost in Costa Rica? Learn everything you need to know about our country’s healthcare and avoid paying extra fees in case you need medical attention.
- Wildlife is abundant in Costa Rica, but do you know what you should keep in mind when you are near a wild animal? We explain in detail the correct ways to coexist with wildlife that predominate in the country.
- Looking forward to surf, dive, zip-line or mountain biking? Costa Rica is extraordinary to enjoy adventure activities. Follow the advices you will find in this eBook and prevent accidents.
- You might be not sure about how traffic signs work, how road conditions are and how expensive is taxi service in Costa Rica. Get the best guide on transportation and driving with this eBook.