Discover Puerto Viejo with Adobe! Book online now, quickly and easily, with competitive rates
100 meters East of the Banco de Costa Rica, next to Grant cabins Central Ave. Puerto Viejo, Talamanca.
Monday to Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
TIPS FOR RENTING A CAR IN PUERTO VIEJO
Adobe Rent a Car is a company committed to support sustainable development. We work and invest on different areas, to achieve a significant social and environmental influence, particularly in the areas, where we have offices. We are a Carbon Neutral Company, with the Certification for Sustainable Tourism and Blue Flag Ecological Program. Some of the areas we try to impact positively are: environment, culture, social support, sports and others. There is a high commitment from all the organization in these aspects, from high management, to the most recent employee. We try to change in our employees, the way they interact with the environment, reflected also in their homes and community.
If you need a 4×4 to tame Costa Rica’s tantalizing collection of valleys, mountains, and coasts, we offer you a rent-by-category service, with great pre-picked options for you. Our catalog offers you economy, compact, intermediate, standard, full size and premium 4WD options, with manual or automatic transmission, for 5 or 7 passengers. Just let us know what you are looking for; we have the perfect car for you.
Take a look at our rental requirements:
– Minimum rental age is 23 years old.
– Present original and valid driver´s license with more than 2 years from the first date of issue. It will be valid for 90 days in Costa Rica, based on the immigration entry stamp on passport. International driving license is required when using another alphabet (Hebrew, mandarin, etc).
– Present original and valid passport with immigration entry stamp.
– Credit Card (only MasterCard, VISA or American Express accepted) to cover the US$1,000 deposit. Cash is not allowed. You can pay the rent with a debit card.
Adobe Rent a Car offers you the most comprehensive insurance plan for a better experience in Costa Rica. We recommend buying our Extended Protection (SPP) so you can travel completely relaxed with US$0 deductible on car damages and US$0 deductible on third parties damages. SPP extends the limit of the coverage up to US$4.000.000 per event. It covers vandalism damages, windows, tires and car plates, and covers road assistance cost (24/7) and tow truck.
– Avoid taking the vehicle into rivers, streams, lakes, estuaries, mangroves, beaches, or to the sea. This can cause damage to the vehicle and injuries to you and to your companions.
– Always be aware of the possibility that animals can run loose on the road, especially if you are driving in a rural area.
– If it is raining, drive carefully and slow down, turn on the lights so that other vehicles can see you, and keep your distance from the vehicle ahead.
– Remember to slow down when approaching a curve. Speeding can send the car off the road or can cause invasion of the opposite lane.
Control the speed of the vehicle. Speed limits must be respected to avoid fines and for safety purposes.
Find more car renting locations in Costa Rica
Visit San José, capital of Costa Rica located in the center of the country, which concentrates the main national theaters, historical museums, traditional markets, shops and cultural activities.