Quepos downtown, in front of the main entrance of the soccer field, Quepos, Puntarenas.
Monday to Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
If you need a 4×4 to tame Costa Rica’s tantalizing collection of valleys, mountains, and coasts, we offer you a rent-by-category service, with great pre-picked options for you. Our catalog offers you economy, compact, intermediate, standard, full size and premium 4WD options, with manual or automatic transmission, for 5 or 7 passengers. Just let us know what you are looking for; we have the perfect car for you.
Take a look at our rental requirements:
– Minimum rental age is 23 years old.
– Present original and valid driver´s license with more than 2 years from the first date of issue. It will be valid for 90 days in Costa Rica, based on the immigration entry stamp on passport. International driving license is required when using another alphabet (Hebrew, mandarin, etc).
– Present original and valid passport with immigration entry stamp.
– Credit Card (only MasterCard, VISA or American Express accepted) to cover the US$1,000 deposit. Cash is not allowed. You can pay the rent with a debit card.
Adobe Rent a Car offers you the most comprehensive insurance plan for a better experience in Costa Rica. We recommend buying our Extended Protection (SPP) so you can travel completely relaxed with US$0 deductible on car damages and US$0 deductible on third parties damages. SPP extends the limit of the coverage up to US$4.000.000 per event. It covers vandalism damages, windows, tires and car plates, and covers road assistance cost (24/7) and tow truck.
– Control the speed of the vehicle. Speed limits must be respected to avoid fines and for safety purposes.
– Remember to slow down when approaching a curve. Speeding can send the car off the road or can cause invasion of the opposite lane.
– If it is raining, drive carefully and slow down, turn on the lights so that other vehicles can see you, and keep your distance from the vehicle ahead.
– Always be aware of the possibility that animals can run loose on the road, especially if you are driving in a rural area.
– Avoid taking the vehicle into rivers, streams, lakes, estuaries, mangroves, beaches, or to the sea. This can cause damage to the vehicle and injuries to you and to your companions.
1. The beaches: hundreds of different beaches: from hip and trendy locations where you can have fun all day and night, to beaches with the perfect waves to surf in all of Central America, to calm and quite virgin locations where you can relax being one with nature.
2. The people: Costa Ricans are laid back people, kind and welcoming, but most of all they love to show visitors a good time. No matter where you are in Costa Rica, you will most certainly find someone willing to show you around or give you pointers about the best places to go and things to do.
3. Rainforests: we have many rainforests and in each one you get the opportunity to experience first-hand the wonders of nature as we not only have an immense variety of flora, but also hundreds of beautiful animal species sometimes only found in the tropics.
4. Gallo Pinto and coffee: You know nothing about a good breakfast until you try a traditional Costa Rican Gallo Pinto and local coffee. Gallo Pinto is basically mixed rice and beans with cilantro, onions, garlic and our very own “Salsa Lizano”. It may not sound like such a big deal but wait till you try it… it is served with eggs, salchichón (sausage), sweet plantain and sour cream or fried cheese. Matched with world famous Costa Rican coffee, there is really nothing better to start off your morning while in Costa Rica.
5. We have no army: In this day and age, where conflict and war are everywhere in newspapers, wouldn´t you like to sit back and relax in a place where it´s citizens know nothing about armed conflicts? One of the main things Costa Ricans are proud of is the fact that we have managed to live a life without an Army since 1948.
You can rent a car for a day (rental period is 24 hours), a weekend, a week, a month or long term rentals. We have the most comprehensive product, from one day up to 4 years! If you rent your car for a week, we give you the rental of the seventh day for free. And if you rent your car for a period of one consecutive month (thirty days) only twenty-two (22) rental days are charged and eight days are given for free.
Adobe Rent a Car is a company committed to support sustainable development. We work and invest on different areas, to achieve a significant social and environmental influence, particularly in the areas, where we have offices. We are a Carbon Neutral Company, with the Certification for Sustainable Tourism and Blue Flag Ecological Program. Some of the areas we try to impact positively are: environment, culture, social support, sports and others. There is a high commitment from all the organization in these aspects, from high management, to the most recent employee. We try to change in our employees, the way they interact with the environment, reflected also in their homes and community.
Find more car renting locations in Costa Rica
Visit San José, capital of Costa Rica located in the center of the country, which concentrates the main national theaters, historical museums, traditional markets, shops and cultural activities.
Copyright © 2018 Adobe Rent a Car. Powered by Media Marketing